ENCLOSED INDUSTRIAL PAINT BOOTH
RTT Enclosed Industrial Paint Booths are designed to produce a high-quality finish in an extremely efficient manner. Air flows in through the filtered double entry doors in the front of the booth, passes through the booth’s working area, and into the filtered exhaust chamber located in the rear of the paint booth. This filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack. To make efficient use of your valuable floor space, RTT’s Enclosed Industrial Paint Booths are available in a range of standard sizes to accommodate your finishing needs. Custom sizes are also available.
RTT booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by RTT.
- RTT Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36” wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- RTT booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Clear Door Opening||Qty.
*5 Day Lead Time After RTT Order Acknowledgement
ONLY for these items without any modifications. Any additional items on the order may impact lead time. This list may change periodically.
OPEN FRONT PAINT BOOTH LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
ENCLOSED INDUSTRIAL BOOTH CONTROLS
ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel. RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
ENCLOSED INDUSTRIAL BOOTH OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added
- 2-Stage filtration, 3-stage filtration, NESHAP filtration
- Reduced air flows for automatic spray operations
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings available
- Roll-Up, bi-fold or tri-fold doors
- Exhaust ductwork
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.