Finishing Prep Station
RTT offers a flexible and controlled environment with their finishing prep stations designed for automotive work. For prepping and painting vehicles, the EZ Limited Finishing Prep Station optimizes space and efficiency while providing a clean, safe and effective work environment. Our prep station uses a pressurization fan to bring in fresh air from upper levels into the prep station. The air is filtered through an exhaust plenum located at the back of the workstation and ultimately expelled outside through an exhaust fan. This design allows for easy addition of a heated air makeup unit.
- Hanging intake plenum and exhaust wall plenum are fabricated with 18-gauge galvanized steel panels.
- RTT Limited finishing prep stations ship with bright, even illumination from four-tube, 48” long, 32 watt, fluorescent light fixtures. RTT light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G.) and are supplied with a multi-voltage ballast to accept any voltage between 110vac and 277vac. Bulbs are pre-installed at the factory and tested prior to shipment.
- One 18” diameter tubeaxial fan with a 1 ½ HP, three-phase motor.
- Supporting accessories panels, assembly hardware, filters, and exhaust fan and stack included.
- RTT Limited finishing prep stations meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
RTT can design and build spray booths in a variety of sizes and configurations. Although our team can engineer a custom booth to fit your needs, below are standard sizes that are quickly available to you.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Qty. Lights||Air Flow SCFM||Fan Spec.||Filters|
PREP STATION AIRFLOW
Our prep stations draw fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a pressurized fan. The air is forced down in the prep station through a filter bank located in the ceiling near the entry. Keeping your shop clean, the air is drawn through the prep station work area into a filtered exhaust plenum at the opposite end and exhausted out to the atmosphere through the exhaust fan and stack.
PREP STATION LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
PREP STATION CONTROLS
RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
PREP STATION OPTIONS
- Goff™ Curtain Walls optional for closing of painting area (installed height is required)
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Easy addition of heated air makeup unit
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the RTT RP W-Series filters will reduce the RTT spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or RTT if you have any questions regarding this program. RTT reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.