EZ SIDE downdraft Paint Booth
RTT’s EZ Side Downdraft spray booths are designed to produce a high-quality finish in an extremely efficient manner. These booths are used for industrial, automotive and wood applications and serve as an economical solution for shops that are unable to install a pit type booth. Downdraft booths intake air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filtered booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the product through exhaust filters at the floor level, along both sides. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier work place environment. An optional pre-filtered plenum for additional intake air filtration is also available. The downdraft design allows for easy pressurization with the addition of an intake plenum with fan or a heated air make up unit. The EZ Side Downdraft booths are offered in solid back or drive through configurations as well as pressurized, non-pressurized and pre-filtered.
RTT booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by RTT.
- RTT Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36” wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- RTT booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
RTT can design and build spray booths in a variety of sizes and configurations. Although our team can engineer a custom booth to fit your needs, below are standard sizes that are quickly available to you.
|Model Number||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Access Doors||Clear Door Openining||Qty. Lights||Air Flow SCFM|
EZ SIDE DOWNDRAFT AIRFLOW
Side downdrafts intake fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filtered booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the product through exhaust filters at the floor level along both sides. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time while also delivering a healthier workplace environment.
EZ SIDE DOWNDRAFT LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
EZ SIDE DOWNDRAFT CONTROLS
RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
EZ SIDE DOWNDRAFT OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added
- Roll-Up, bi-fold or tri-fold doors
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Exhaust ductwork
- Solid back or drive through
- Pressurized or non-pressurized
- Double wall insulated
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.