EZ Classic Crossdraft Paint Booth
RTT’s EZ Classic Crossdraft spray booths are designed to produce a high-quality finish in an extremely efficient manner. Used for industrial, automotive and wood applications, the booth intakes air through filters in the product doors. The clean, filtered air is drawn through the paint booth and exhausted through a filter system at the opposite end. The EZ Crossdraft booths are offered in solid back, drive through, and reverse flow designs as well as pressurized and non-pressurized.
RTT booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by RTT.
- RTT Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36” wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- RTT booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with RTT FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All RTT booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- RTT booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY PAINT BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT paint booths allows us to be the only Paint Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The quality and workmanship of RTT spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our RTT high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
|Clear Door Openining
|Air Flow SCFM
MODIFIED DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH AIRFLOW
The modified downdraft intakes air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank located in the booth ceiling, near the product doors. The filtered air is drawn down through the booth to an exhaust filter system at the other end, and is optionally equipped with a pre-filter plenum for additional intake air filtration.
MODIFIED DOWNDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH LIGHTING
RTT lighting is calculated and engineered using photometric software. Standard and custom lighting levels are easily accomplished with our E-light technology of LED fixtures.
E-Light fixtures are ETL listed and designed for proper use in spray booths. Because of this, our E-Light does not require a safety interlock saving on installation cost and additional maintenance. click here for more on RTT’s E-Light technology.
CROSSDRAFT TRUCK PAINT BOOTH CONTROLS
RTT provides a number of controls for your paint booth such as motor starters, multi-van, VFD controls and touch screen and PLC based controls. For more information on control options, please click here.
EZ ClASSIC CROSSDRAFT PAINT BOOTH OPTIONS
- Durable powder coated white option available
- Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added
- 2-Stage filtration, 3-stage filtration, NESHAP filtration
- Conveyor/crane slot openings
- Control panel and other electrical components can be purchased separately
- Optional UL/ETL listed control panel with or without VFD
- Height, width and depth can be custom designed to meet specific requirements
- Roll-up, bi-fold, or tri-fold doors
- Standard duty (10-guage support structure), heavy duty (W6x9 structure), or Xtreme duty (I-Beam construction with trusses)
- Solid back, drive through or reverse flow designs
- Pressurized or non-pressurized
- LED light fixtures
RTT’s products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
*5 Day Lead Time After RTT Order Acknowledgement
ONLY for these items without any modifications. Any additional items on the order may impact lead time. This list may change periodically.